Our Client based in The Netherlands are one of the largest suppliers for the Food and Beverage Processing Industry and a wide range of other Process Industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 60 countries contribute significantly to their success – They offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
EU3550 | flight arranged and paid for | Accommodation arranged | Health Insurance sorted |
For South Africans only please!
- Qualified Millwright | Specialized in Industrial HVAC and or Refrigeration technology
- F-gases diploma
- A flexible attitude with regard to working hours
- Good command of English, Dutch an advantage but not necessary
- Valid and Up-To-Date passport
- In the role of Field Service Engineer you carry out daily activities with regards to maintenance and troubleshooting of refrigeration installations
- You work from the Regional Service Location and you maintain daily contact with the Resource Planner
- You carry out various inspections and maintenance work both independently and in a team, with the associated work in accordance with work instructions and procedures
- You resolve malfunctions in the installations, you inform the customer and the service coordinator about information about the installation, in order to find out the possible nature and cause of the malfunctions
- You are responsible for the correct and digital administration of your work and orders for parts
- You work according to the Safety Requirements of the Client and you adhere to the strict Safety Requirements and Procedures at the Customers