Work for one of the largest ICT Consultancy Companies in The Netherlands as a JAVA DEVELOPER . Our Client offers top training and certifications in Cloud (Microsoft Azure and or AWS and Kubernetes and many more soft skills) Grow into that of a Team Lead or Architect.
Salary: EUR 3,800 – EUR 6,000 (dependent on your knowledge and experience)
Flight + Housing + Car allowance + medical benefits + 26 days leave per annum
- Analysis, design, implementation and delivery of challenging business applications. Java 8, Spring Boot, Kotlin and Function Apps
- Build software according to best practices and design principles, such as SOLID principles and design patterns
- Implement software solutions according to a CI/CD method and use the right tools for this (e.g. Azure DevOps and Github Actions)
- Perform functional analyses to arrive at the best software solutions and designs
- Take care of application integration and use different types of databases
- Work within Agile/Scrum teams at our large business customer.
- IT Degree
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience as a Java developer
- Familiar with best practices and design principles, such as SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience with software development within Cloud (Azure and/or AWS) environments
- Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Github Actions)
- Experience with Containers and Orchestrators (Kubernetes, Docker);
- Experience with software architecture e.g. Service-Oriented Architecture or Microservices.
- You have experience in application integration and an excellent knowledge of different types of databases
- You have experience with Agile, Scrum and a DevOps way of working
- Valid passport
Contact Tracyjane directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential interview and or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracyjanemoffett/