Top drawer/global Leader Company within Construction Chemical Industry is looking for a Development Chemist to join their team!
Salary: R38 000 – R40 000 per month
The Development Chemist – Concrete Repair and Waterproofing position has the responsibility for planning, controlling, and managing development activities in respect of achieving the requirements of the R&D plan and new projects as agreed. The position is responsible for updating and maintaining manufacturing instructions, quality control procedures, raw material replacements, flow of production, rework and potential new orders and that variances are approved and communicated through to relevant departments.
- Matric & Tertiary BSc Education in Chemistry
- Knowledge of Raw Materials, Formulating Techniques, Chemical Reaction Processes and Product Performance Requirements
- Ability to communicate with Company Personnel, Raw Material Suppliers and Customers
- Coordination Capabilities
- Strong Management & Leadership Skills
- Min 10 years’ experience in an Industrial Coating or similar Laboratory Environment
- Knowledge of Epoxy, Polyurethanes, and Concrete, formulating techniques and product performance requirements relating to Adhesives, Concrete Repair, and Cementitious Products or similar
- Fully Computer Literate